The Sunday Post is hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer This post is a wrap up of our week and a preview of the week ahead or whatever is happening on your blog and in your life.
I had a lot going on this week and was not able to get around to comment as much as I would like and it looks like this week I will not be able to comment as much too 🙁 I will be in Las Vegas tagging along with my husband who has an IT conference there and cannot wait to get away from this cold weather here in the Northeast!
I am currently launching my Author Virtual Services business: Cyndy Gail Author Virtual Services
I am in need of a new laptop in the $500-$900 price range and would really appreciate any recommendations from my fellow bloggers. I may have my first client and my current laptop is very outdated.
Last week on the Blog:
- Not That I Could Tell A Novel by Jessica Strawser
- Author Interview: Karen Clarke
- Who Moved My Goat Cheese? by Lynn Cahoon
- Deep Fried Reservations by Kathleen Irene Paterka
Next week on the Blog:
- Release Day: In A Jam by Cindy Dorminy (April 10, 2018)
- Wedding Cake Crumble by Jenn McKinlay (April 11, 2018)
- Sweet Vengeance by Fern Michaels (April 12, 2018)
- My Friday Inspiration (April 13, 2018)
I hope everyone has a great week ahead!