The Sunday Post is hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer This post is a wrap up of our week and a preview of the week ahead or whatever is happening on your blog and in your life.
What a busy reading week I had but I managed to plug through lots of my ARC books, yeah!!! Now I just have to write reviews. The weather here is ughhh 🙁 I need some sun and warmth!! I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done in my house, mainly my pantry, it was time!! I have been going to yoga more and running longer distances. I love it when my Fitbit reads at 20,000 steps, it doesn’t happen too many times in one week but that’s okay as long as I do my 10,000 I am happy!
I won the giveaway over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Here is what I won:
I am also participating in the #getsocial17 over on Herding Cats & Burning Soup
last month on the blog:
- [1 May] About a Dog by Jenn McKinlay ★★★★
- [2 May] The Beach House Cookbook by Mary Kay Andrews ★★★★★
- [4 May] The New Beginnings Coffee Club by Samantha Tonge ★★★★★
- [5 May] Author Interview: Samantha Tonge
- [8 May] Always in Love with Lily by Cathryn K. Thompson ★★★★
- [9 May] Southern Fried (Kenni Lowry Mystery #2) by Tonya Kappes
- [9 May] Fixin' To Die (Kenni Lowry #1) by Tonya Kappes
- [12 May] The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes, Jo Piazza ★★★★½
- [15 May] The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert ★★★★
- [16 May] Same Beach, Next Year by Dorothea Benton Frank ★★★★★
- [17 May] Author Spotlight on E.J. Copperman
- [19 May] Written into the Grave (Country Gift Shop #3) by Vivian Conroy ★★★★
- [21 May] Sunday Post
- [22 May] The Clock Strikes Nun (Giulia Driscoll #4) by Alice Loweecey ★★★★
- [23 May] Academy for Health Superheroes by Dr Agnes Electra Chlebinska and David W Evans ★★★★
- [23 May] Have a Great Holiday Weekend!
- [30 May] The Sunshine Sisters by Jane Green ★★★★
- [31 May] Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate ★★★★
I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!!